Application of industrial-grade operation and maintenance robots in the field of electric power
An industrial robot is a multi-joint manipulator or a multi-degree-of-freedom machine device oriented to the industrial field. It can automatically perform work and is a machine that realizes various functions by its own power and control capabilities. It can accept human command or run according to pre-programmed procedures. Modern industrial robots can also act according to the principles formulated by artificial intelligence technology.
1. Industrial robot features:
(1) Programmable. The further development of production automation is flexible start-up. Industrial robots can be reprogrammed as the needs of their working environment change, so it can play a good role in the flexible manufacturing process of small batches and multiple varieties with balanced and high efficiency, which is an important part of the flexible manufacturing system.
(2) Anthropomorphic. Industrial robots have parts similar to human walking, waist turning, big arms, forearms, wrists, and claws on the mechanical structure, and a computer on the control. In addition, intelligent industrial robots also have many human-like "biosensors", such as skin-type contact sensors, force sensors, load sensors, vision sensors, acoustic sensors, and language functions.
(3) Versatility. In addition to the specially designed and dedicated industrial robots, general industrial robots have good versatility when performing different tasks. For example, changing the end-of-hand manipulators (claws, tools, etc.) of industrial robots can perform different tasks.
(4) The disciplines involved in industrial machine technology are quite extensive, and can be summarized as a combination of mechanics and microelectronics-mechatronics technology. The third generation of intelligent robots not only has various sensors for acquiring external environment information, but also artificial intelligence such as memory ability, language understanding ability, image recognition ability, reasoning and judgment ability. These are the applications of microelectronic technology, especially computer technology The applications are closely related. Therefore, the development of robotics will inevitably lead to the development of other technologies. The development and application level of robotics can also verify the development level of a country's science and technology and industrial technology.
Second, the industrial robot technology principle:
(1) Open and modular control system architecture: adopts distributed CPU computer structure, which is divided into robot controller (RC), motion controller (MC), photoelectric isolation I / O control board, sensor processing board and programming instructions Teach box and so on. The robot controller (RC) and the programming teaching box communicate via serial / CAN bus. The main computer of the robot controller (RC) completes the robot's motion planning, interpolation and position servo, as well as the main control logic, digital I / O, sensor processing and other functions, and the programming teaching box completes the information display and key input.
(2) Modular and hierarchical controller software system: The software system is built on the open source real-time multi-tasking operating system Linux, and adopts a layered and modular structure design to achieve the openness of the software system. The entire controller software system is divided into three levels: the hardware driver layer, the core layer, and the application layer. The three levels respectively face different functional requirements and correspond to different levels of development. Each level in the system is composed of several modules with opposite functions. These functional modules cooperate with each other to realize the functions provided by this level.
(3) Robot fault diagnosis and safety maintenance technology: It is the key technology to ensure the safety of robots by diagnosing robot failures and performing corresponding maintenance through various information.
(4) Networked robot controller technology: The current application engineering of robots has evolved from a single robot workstation to a robot production line, and the networking technology of robot controllers has become increasingly important. The controller has networking functions of serial port, field bus and Ethernet. It can be used for communication between the robot controller and the robot controller with the host computer, which is convenient for monitoring, diagnosing and managing the robot production line.
Application of industrial robots:
Typical applications for industrial robots include welding, painting, assembly, collection and placement (such as packaging, palletizing, and SMT), product inspection and testing, etc .; all tasks are completed with efficiency, durability, speed, and accuracy.
Industrial robots can replace increasingly expensive labor, while improving work efficiency and product quality. The Energy 13th Five-Year Plan proposes to actively promote the development of "Internet +" smart energy. Operation and maintenance robots are used in nuclear energy, wind power, electric power, petrochemical, water conservancy, and photovoltaic energy fields for full-life management. They rely on big data on the Internet to implement all-weather monitoring, intelligent control, and operation and maintenance.
Common industrial energy operation and maintenance robots:
(1) Nuclear power pipeline operation and maintenance robot
Function: Intelligent magnetic adsorption unit realizes internal walking, cornering and climbing of the pipeline; crawler automatically adapts to pipelines with different diameters above 300mm; laser radar autonomous modeling and positioning; 360-degree rotatable high-definition camera; open platform to expand and match various inspections And maintenance function modules.
Applications: circulating water pipelines in the power industry; petroleum and petrochemical pipelines; large steel storage tanks.
(2) Industrial-grade biomimetic intelligent robot
Functions: 20-degree-of-freedom biomimetic robot; intelligent walking on complex terrain, magnetically attracted wall-climbing; pocket-type 360 movable camera gimbal; lidar navigation, laser light sensor; open expansion platform, expansion of assembly inspection and maintenance tools.
Applications: Large-scale storage tanks in the power industry; large steel structures such as cooling towers and chimneys in power plants; complex terrain floors.
(3) Track inspection fire robot
Function: Aluminum alloy monorail suspension installation; High-speed multi-machine networked intelligent inspection, equipped with 360-degree camera and thermal imager; environmental anomaly detection, intrusion identification, temperature and humidity, harmful gas detection; smoke detection, fire power location, fire bomb Fire extinguishing and fire assistance; broken cables and equipment and abnormal identification alarm.
Application: nuclear power corridor; urban comprehensive underground corridor; rail transit tunnel; coal mine tunnel.
(4) Industrial-grade inspection drone
Functions: Military-grade quadrotor flight control platform; 360-degree rotatable camera and thermal imager; visual crack, damage and fault detection; infrared thermal imaging flaw detection.
Application: Nuclear power plant containment; power plant cooling tower; wind power pile; sea-crossing bridge.
(5) Orbital photovoltaic power station operation and maintenance robot
Function: I-shaped track running at the entire station, running across the entire train; independent 6-DOF transportation robot, real-time track alignment to overcome the installation error of each train; waterless cleaning, rainwater collection and spraying unit; mechanical arm module, remote somatosensory control Field operations; 360-degree control of high-definition PTZ camera unit; thermal imaging module infrared scanning to globally identify hot spots and cracks; functions and modules can be expanded to provide a technical basis for unmanned power stations.
Application: photovoltaic power station; unmanned intelligent power station.
(6) Stand-alone photovoltaic power plant operation and maintenance robot
Function: rubber track drive, easy to cross obstacles; super soft nylon cloth brush, waterless cleaning; automatic rainwater collection and water spray system; video detection to identify cracks of photovoltaic modules and guano foreign bodies; array temperature scanning to identify photovoltaics Component hot spots, such as component failure.
Application: Single-row deployment of photovoltaic power plants.
Industrial robots are developing in the direction of intelligence, and intelligent industrial robots will become the commanding heights and economic growth points of the future.
The future direction of intelligence will not change, and robot products will be expanded to more industries to form a complete system. In today's environment where artificial interest in China is rising from time to time, industrial robots are bound to develop rapidly and gradually become the main development form of factory automation production lines.